Hello! If you're interested in testing out this upcoming update head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access by right clicking on Unturned in your Steam library, selecting properties, navigating to the Betas tab and entering the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF".
Several things related to animations and the character models were changed in this update to make you look more awesome! Your arms should clip through your vest less, your body should be smoother, textures should align better to your shape and animations should look more natural.
- Added button to swap between visual and physical clothing in-game and in clothing tab. This means if you find a ghillie and want to wear it rather than your suit you only have to click the button.
- Added new skeleton to make animatons look nicer and less "glitchy."
- Improved clothing performance.
- Improved singleplayer cloud performance.
- Tweaked menu layout a bit, although several more changes to it can be expected next update.
- Tweaked maximum stat values a bit higher for kills, items, experience, etc.
- Fixed case where singleplayer barricades/vehicles would not save.
- Fixed case where item models such as logs would move across region boundries and become unpickupable.
- Fixed getting stuck with a low third person field of view after dequipping a gun.
- Fixed hitmarker issue.
- Fixed several bugs from yesterday's patch in some hotfixes last night.
Unfortunately yesterday's update was a little bit rocky from all the major changes, but everything should be back to normal now. Thanks for reading!