Hello! If you're interested in testing out this upcoming update head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access by right clicking on Unturned in your Steam library, selecting properties, navigating to the Betas tab and entering the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF". Additions:
- Added blueprints for salvaging guns into scrap metal.
- Added blueprints for making supplies such as tape and rope.
- Added icon on the server list to servers with workshop content.
- Improved day/night commands to take into account fade duration.
- Improved clothing tab to show that changes take effect upon respawning.
- Improved looking around code to use less memory.
- Improved server logging performance.
- Tweaked smoothing speed a bit lower.
- Tweaked ranger weapon/attachment spawn rate a bit lower.
- Fixed wheel turning direction across network.
- Fixed crosshair when entering vehicles in third person.
- Fixed look update send rate.
- Fixed vehicle not waiting long enough before stopping.
- Fixed opening in-game menus when the cursor is free.
- Fixed compound bow repair blueprint.
- Fixed repairing orange juice.
- Fixed some classes/shaders getting misincluded.
- Fixed using time related commands when starting up.
- Fixed saving buffer size.
- Fixed barricades not showing on newly spawned vehicles.
Just to clear up confusion: The plan is to use 220.127.116.11 -> 3.9.9.X to polish up existing content, fix bugs and improve performance. Thanks for reading!