Hello! If you're interested in testing out this upcoming update head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access by right clicking on Unturned in your Steam library, selecting properties, navigating to the Betas tab and entering the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF". Additions:
- Added direct correlation between draw distance and mesh quality as separating them proved confusing for most players.
- Added configuration in the in-game pause menu.
- Added effect quality which impacts how long ragdolls, bullet holes, blood splatters, etc last before despawning.
- Added ragdoll to wear clothing. [Is this good or bad?]
- Improved menu scaling and alert system for connecting, etc.
- Improved clothing performance.
- Improved keybinding system.
- Tweaked sensitivity to have a value 1.0 - 10.0 to make more sense.
- Fixed repair hitmarker when fully healed.
- Fixed attack hitmarker against dead vehicles.
- Fixed crash when wearing glasses.
- Fixed bug picking up items in multiplayer.
- Fixed visual clothes to turn on after death.
- Fixed own ragdoll on client.
- Fixed bubbles/clouds disappearing.
- Fixed lighting loading after screen.
- Fixed incorrect inventory callback.
To clarify what I meant by "disabling 126.96.36.199 network change" is that there was a major networking change patch put out only on Saturday for a couple hours adding some network optimizations which was disabled to improve it a bit more. Any previous optimizations are still in place. Thanks for reading!