Hello! If you're interested in testing out this upcoming update head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access by right clicking on Unturned in your Steam library, selecting properties, navigating to the Betas tab and entering the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF".
You can now get out your fishing gear and relax on the shoreline, enjoying the view while you wait for the fish to bite! Any water at least 4 meters deep is valid for fish to swim in. When you see bubbles around your bob they are near, so prepare to reel them in!
- Added ability to fish with fishing rods in water deeper than 4 meters.
- Added fishing skill to the support speciality which increases luck when fishing.
- Added fishing rod. [ID 503]
- Added raw trout. [ID 504]
- Added raw salmon. [ID 505]
- Added birch rod. [ID 506]
- Added maple rod. [ID 507]
- Added pine rod. [ID 508]
- Added fishing hat. [ID 509]
- Added fishing top. [ID 510]
- Added fishing bottom. [ID 511]
- Added cooked trout. [ID 512]
- Added cooked salmon. [ID 513]
- Added new UGC temporary download so server workshop content is not subscribed to.
- Improved respawn systems in multiplayer.
- Improved first person structure for better viewmodel lighting and ability to do view-world interactions like the fishing line between the fishing pole and bob.
- Tweaked multiplayer zombie respawn rate a bit lower.
Thanks for reading!
- Fixed fuel and canteen quality wrapping around.
- Fixed dead zombies blocking spawn points.
- Fixed respawned zombies not removing vests.
- Fixed military knife blending into road.
- Fixed multiple mega zombes per region.
- Fixed string weapon audio range.
- Fixed running over dead zombies.
- Fixed taking off clothes covered by visual.
- Fixed some dropped items not getting cleaned up.
- Fixed leaning redundancy.
- Fixed missing configuration options for canteen and fuel durability.
- Fixed missing bottle repair blueprints.