Hello! If you're interested in testing out this upcoming update head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access by right clicking on Unturned in your Steam library, selecting properties, navigating to the Betas tab and entering the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF".
This patch does not resolve all the issues due to the recent engine upgrade from Unity 4 to Unity 5, but over the next several days I'll hopefully get it working much more smoothly as I learn what's causing problems and how to fix them. Fixes:
- Fixed music compression.
- Fixed hash check kick.
- Fixed sun/moon to use standard shader.
- Fixed red dot sights/scopes to use standard shader.
- Fixed stars to use standard shader.
- Fixed transparent grass.
- Fixed explosion splatter.
- Fixed punching while walking.
- Fixed editor brush and placement outline.
- Fixed items without icons not getting destroyed properly.
If you're experiencing an issue loading into the game it's possible that one of the workshop files you're subscribed to is not compatible for whatever reason. If you unsubscribe you should be able to load in correctly, and the mod creator will hopefully update their content soon. Thanks for reading!