Unturned 18.104.22.168 Update Notes
- Added safezone nodes to the level editor.
- Added quality to clothing. Lower quality has less armor benefit. Quality decreases when damage is taken.
- Added repair blueprints for shirts/pants/hats/vests.
- Added ability to use basic 3rd person camera tools in singleplayer. [F1-3 by default.]
- Added executable specifically for 64-bit Linux servers.
- Improved zombies to take armor into account when attacking players. Different zombies target different body parts, ie crawlers damage pants while mega zombies damage helmets.
- Tweaked crawlers to do 2x damage.
- Tweaked sprinters to do 0.75x damage.
- Fixed a possible cause of getting stuck on the loading screen.
- Fixed vehicle running into its own barricades.
- Fixed using clothing/consumeable when safe.
- Fixed getting stuck behind crate in scorpion 7 on PEI.
- Fixed getting stuck behind bed in prison cell on PEI.
- Fixed zombie materials.
- Fixed loading zombie textures.
- Fixed loading good/bad outline material.
- Fixed scrapping the engineer hat.
- Fixed Hawkhound to repair with maple planks. [Pine trees are repurposed for another map.]