Unturned 188.8.131.52 Update Notes
- Added ability to click clothing headers to take them off.
The same applies to the hands which dequip items or storage to close the dashboard.
- Added hat/mask/glasses headers to the inventory screen.
- Added rudimenterary functionality to horde levels.
(You can start creating them, ideally small with one navigation area.)
- Added quality percentage label to item jars in inventory.
- Added quality/amount information to item pickup hint.
- Improved full moon zombie alert detection.
- Tweaked inventory header font size larger.
- Tweaked workshop to allow curated items.
- Fixed nightvision to only apply in 1st person.
- Fixed dequipping when equipping.
- Fixed spawning hats with >100 quality.
- Fixed barricade (bed, door, storage) owner in singleplayer.
The curated Workshop is now available for cosmetic items to be uploaded. This can be swapped to by changing "ready-to-use" in the submit tab to "curated". Right now the focus is on clothing as in shirts, hats, masks, etc.