184.108.40.206 Update Notes
Update 220.127.116.11 comes with some new add-ons, improvements and bug fixes. Keep on reading to find out what those are.
- Fuel_Burn_Rate (units/second) has been included as an option.
- Root_#_Override spawn table, which enables players to set the default weight for spawns to zero (this helps with total conversion mods), has be included.
- BatteryMode_Sirens, BatteryMode_Headlights, BatteryMode_Empty and BatteryMode_Driving have been included. You can set every one of them to None, Charge and Burn if you’d like.
- Improvements have been made to the lean obstruction test. It now uses capsule overlap instead of single ray
- Improvements have been made to the bicycle. Weaponry can now damage it (in the past many players have been wondering why this wasn’t possible from the start)
- Improvements have been made to the buildable kicks, allowing them to be a able to log item IDs that were missing.
- Improvements have been made to inspectable properties. While playing the game, they become read-only.
- Server camera mode retrieval had a potential problem.
- While core server plugin callbacks where happening, they would throw catching exceptions.
- Cheat input packet spam vulnerability of the server
- Comparison of salvage duration override
- The rarity at which the spec ops helmet was displayed.
- Non-finite player position saving
- Header of the cursor color option