Hello! If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab. Additions:
- Added crafting level requirements:
Level 1: Improvised Items
Level 2: Metal Structures
Level 3: Complex Buildables
- Added cooking level requirements:
Level 1: Ingredients
Level 2: Snack Meals
Level 3: Formal Meals
- Added fire requirement to cooking. For now this means campfires.
- Added quality to food and water. Lower quality reduces the amount of food/water gained. Anything below 50% is unhealthy and causes sickness.
- Added ability to purify liquids with tablets under the repair tab.
- Added bread. (ID 460)
- Added tuna sandwich. (ID 461)
- Improved skills to only improve, not gating access to repair and healing others. [Right click on another player to heal them.]
- Improved skills death balance.
- Improved quality icons on small items.
- Tweaked ingredient healthyness a bit lower.
- Tweaked snayperskya recoil a bit lower.
- Fixed flares in mechanic spawns.
- Fixed vaccine description length.
- Fixed a naming convention issue with stats.
- Fixed crafted items to start with 100% quality.
Now that healing others is more open hopefully more people will see their silly animations. [Check them out!]
Next update you can expect more food crafting items such as milk and cheese, for right now a lot of recipes would not make sense.
Sorry about the lack of progress the last few days, with the release of GTA V on PC I got very sidetracked. On that note with the April roadmap I did not take into account my AP exams coming up very soon, so rather than a huge undertaking like overhauling the networking quite yet I'll be focusing on more features such as hunting and fishing! Thanks for reading!